Regional Manager- South East & Central East- Part-Time Permanent- The ALS Society of Canada (ALS Canada) is looking for a Regional Manager to join our awarding winning team. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for helping people living with ALS (pALS) to navigate the health care and social services systems. You will advocate for pALS, provide ongoing support and information as well as support community fundraising efforts.
Belleville & Quinte West Community Health Centre
- Regional Clinical Program Secretary- The Regional Clinical Program Secretary provides administrative and clerical support to regional clinical programs. She/he coordinates referrals and maintains appointments, EMR chart development and document management. She/he performs other supportive tasks for other professional staff of the Centre to ensure collaborative care as a team.
- Registered Practical Nurse- Full Time Contract- As part of an inter-disciplinary team nurses provide clinical care and clinical administrative functions to support the delivery of high quality patient centered care to clients at all ages and stages of the life cycle with an emphasis on those who are high risk and/or are experiencing barriers to accessing services.
- Primary Care Physician - As part of an inter-disciplinary team Belleville and Quinte West Community Health Centre (BQWCHC) offers opportunities for physicians who are seeking a challenging, rewarding position providing comprehensive primary care services to clients at all ages and stages of the life cycle with an emphasis on those who are high risk and/or are experiencing barriers to accessing services. Our health equity focus brings together population health and the social determinants of health within an interdisciplinary primary health care model.
Senior Manager Community Support Services- Permanent Full Time- The Senior Manager leads the site management team responsible for the daily delivery of Community Support Services within VON's quality and risk management framework.
Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital
- Clinical Informatics Specialist- Full Time- The Clinical Informatics Specialist is responsible for the planning, design, development, training, implementation, evaluation and support of clinical information systems initiatives. The position brings the clinical knowledge and leadership required to lead clinicians, departments and programs through business process and patient flow redesign. The Clinical Informatics Specialist is the liaison between the clinical stakeholders and Information Systems. The position is responsible for providing clinicians with computer system support, and for resolution of systems issues.
- Manager Operating and Medical Device Reprocessing Department- Reporting to the Vice President of Clinical Services/CNE/Chief Human Resources Officer for day to day operations, the Manager of the Operating Room/MDRD and Ambulatory Care, is responsible for providing leadership and expertise to their departments. The Manager will be integral in ensuring the required standards, structures and processes are in place and that operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards and policies.
- ICU RN's- The Registered Nurse will provide patient care as per knowledge, skill and ability within the professional scope, conduct and demeanour of practice of an R.N. and the Standards of Practice as approved by the College of Nurses of Ontario, while ensuring that the CNO ethical guidelines for behaviour and CNA Code of Ethics is adhered to.
Rideau Community Health Services
- Dental Assistant- 0.6 FTE (21 hours per week)(Contract until December 2021)- Working with an interdisciplinary team, the Dental Assistant supports the Dentists to deliver dental oral health services focused on adults and seniors who are in financial need. Maintains accurate dental records for patients using electronic dental software. Travel required throughout Lanark, Leeds and Grenville.