South East LHIN Leadership
The South East LHIN has many leaders to guide our mission to design and deliver patient-centred health care, and achieve a Better System with Better Care.
Committed to planning, managing and funding health care at the local level, with coordination and delivery of high-quality home and community care services, the South East LHIN is led by a dedicated team of senior leaders, each with extensive expertise in their respective areas of specialty.
- Cynthia Martineau, Vice President, Strategy, Planning and Integration
- Dr. David Zelt, Vice President, Clinical
- Cynthia Martineau, Vice President, Home and Community
- Lisa Tweedy, Acting Vice President, Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Operations Portfolio – shared responsibility:
- Amber Gooding, Director, Communications and Engagement
- Johanne Kot – Executive Assistant
Portfolios: Office of the CEO; and Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Denise Shannon – Executive Assistant
Portfolios: Strategy, Planning and Integration; Home and Community Care; and Operations
- Misty Peters – Executive Assistant
Portfolios: Communications and Engagement; and Executive Team
Providing portfolio-specific Executive Team support
- Heather Flindall – Project Assistant, Communications and Engagement
- Cindy Shillington – Project Assistant, Strategy, Planning and Integration; and Clinical
To view the South East LHIN's full management team structure, please click here.