Click on image to enlarge.
How big are we?
The South East region extends from Brighton on the west to Prescott and Cardinal on the east, north to Perth and Smith Falls, and back to Bancroft.
Services provided within our region?
- 1 - Community Care Access Centre (CCAC)
- 7 - Hospital Corporations
- 24 - Community Support Services
- 5 - Community Health Centres
- 14 - Addictions and Mental Health
- 37 - Long-Term Care Facilities
South East Health Links:
Learn more about Health Links here:
- Kingston Health Links
- Quinte Health Link
- Salmon River Health Link
- Rural Kingston Health Link
- Rural Hastings Health Link
- Rideau Tay Health Link
- Thousand Island Health Link
South East LHIN Sub-regions
Learn more about sub-region geographies here:
- Rural Hastings
- Rural Frontenac, Lennox & Addington
- Leeds, Lanark & Grenville